Sunday, July 8, 2012

So... Here I am! Today I started the process. My eldest son is going to be turning 5 in September and its time to get him officially enrolled in Kindergarten. 
My husband and I talked it over and we decided to use the "K12" program. Which basically enrolls your child in homeschool public school.
I filled out all of the information on the website and printed out the other required paperwork to fill out. We have to go up to Cleveland (We're in Mansfield now) to get his official birth certificate (Never needed it until now!). I also had to write up our philosophical exemption for vaccines. (We don't believe in its effectiveness or safety when it comes to our children's health.)
So we just need to get the certificate and we are all set!


Has anyone else here ever used the K12 program? Or the public school for homeschooling? 
I'd be very interested in learning your thoughts on whats the best programs or ways in which you homeschool your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment